What is Code+?
Code+ is a 10-week project-based summer program for Duke undergraduate students. The program offers students the opportunity to participate on a small project team where everyone is working towards a common goal while sharing knowledge and learning from IT professionals and faculty. Code+ projects address the real-world needs of the university and surrounding community. The program emulates the successful Data+ program established in 2015 by iiD (the Information Initiative at Duke).
- A mixed academic and professional environment
- Projects with intellectual merit and real-world impact
- Contribute to strategically significant projects
- Dynamic team-based research and development
- Learn from academic researchers and industry professionals